} -->

Tuesday 14 May 2013

Eyes Wide Open (Blackstone Affair #3) by Raine Miller


The third part in The Blackstone Affair series: A love on the brink of being destroyed. The fight of a lifetime to keep it alive.

Big surprises are on the horizon for Ethan and Brynne as they struggle to adjust to what life has thrown at them. Demons from the past are threatening to destroy the passionate bond they’ve forged despite their vow that nothing will ever keep them apart. A truly devastating loss coupled with the promise of a new hope opens their eyes to what is most important, but is it possible for the lovers to move on from the painful histories that continue to haunt them? A stalker is still lurking in the shadows, plotting evil amidst the distraction of the 2012 Olympic games in London. Brynne and Ethan are on the cusp of losing everything as the stakes rise. Will they yield to circumstances beyond their control or will they give every ounce of fight they have left to save each other and win the ultimate prize of a life together?

Eyes Wide Open is a passion-wrought story that shows us what pure love can achieve when tested and what the heart can accomplish despite danger and adversity.


Ethan and Brynn have had an emotional, sexy, roller coaster of a story! The conclusion of their wild, and did I mention SEXY ride was fantastic!


I really enjoyed this story, all three books, in fact, but this one really sucked me in! I don't know, maybe it was the mood I was in, but Ethan Blackstone rates right up there as one of the yummiest dirty talkers I have had the pleasure of enjoying!

In this final installment all kinds of shit happens!! Between all of the REALLY HOT SEX SCENES, there is seriously never a dull moment, I was a little exhausted at the end and loving it!!

There were a lot of things that I loved about this book - to name a few..

~The story is told from both the hero and heroine POV - I love this!
~Ethan is British...enough said!
~I love all of the British-isms!
~The sex was H.O.T!!
~I love that I laughed out loud one minute and my heart would be breaking in the next!
~Oh, and did I mention DIRTY TALKER?!?!?

Brynn and Ethan both have some serious demons but I was in awe of the love and devotion between these two. It seems as though there is nothing that they cannot overcome, and there is a lot of shit to overcome but Brynn is one tough and damaged chick and Ethan is an amazing broken man and they could not be more perfect for each other, they are exactly what the other needs to heal!!!

"Ethan possessed a skill set that combined hot, bad-boy sex god with mannerly, romantic gentleman; something so rare and captivating, I didn’t have a chance of resisting the pull." 

So, if you are new to this series, or like me you were patiently waiting for this book, I promise you won't be disappointed! It is bloody wonderful!

***This book was an ARC provided to me by Netgalley


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...